Ok, so i showed you how to make the GAPS pizza crust …so now its time to bring it all together and i show you how i make the WHOLE pizza. I will include our pictures from the crust as well, because we did it on a different sized pan. I prepped my ingredients before hand to make it easy to just toss them on. We kept our pretty simple but the combinations are endless. When i made this just for my mom i put on caramalised onions in butter, organic sagas, spinach, greek olives, and i put the raw milk cheese on at the last second and let it melt after i took it out of the oven (so you don’t kill all the good enzymes of course!). mmmm..she loved it! So get creative. here are some ideas for pizza combos.
1. cheese and black olives
2. organic pepperoni (nitrate free)
3. crumbled sausage, roasted green paper, mushroom
3. greek olives, spinach, caramalised onions, feta cheese
4. tomato, basil , mozzarella cheese (classy and simple!)
5. pesto sauce, tomatoes, and raw milk cheese
6. pizza sauce and cashew cheese (dairy free version) * i am trying this very soon!
1. So just make the crust - make two 9″ circles or one 16×10″ cookie sheet ( lined with parchment paper of course!!)- freeze some pre baked crusts if you want, it makes an easy dinner. oh- if you see in the slide show me using olive oil on the bottom of the crust, you can do that too.
2. prep all you toppings, sauté the onions, cut up the olives, cook the sausage, crumble or shred the cheese, make you sauce
*i use a simple recipe of garlic, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano, and sea salt. mix ingredients in sauce pan, smash them together, bring to boil and let simmer for a few hours to infuse the flavors. it should be thick so it doesn’t make the pizza soggy
3. spread sauce on pizza crust, put cheese and topping on. bake for another 10 min and if you want broil for a few min to get a nice golden brown look to your gooey cheese and toppings. ( it was helpful to broil when i had on a lot of topping and i wanted it to cook the faster)
4. slice and pull apart gooey cheese and eat :)
(i asked my sister to demonstrate how gooey the cheese was..i think she nailed that one!)
What are your favorite combinations for pizza?
~stay gutsy, caroline
Monday: Real food 101, Monday Mania, Made from scratch Monday, made my you monday, barn hop, make your own, weekend gourmet blog carnival, melt in your mouth monday, inspire me monday, motivate me monday,whats in the gunny sac link party, A southern fairytale, modest mondays, mix it up monday, meet me monday, mama moments monday, my meatless monday, making your home sing monday, making mondays marvelous, monday musings, welcome home monday linkup,made with love link up, craftastic monday, morristribe homesteaders blog carnival, creative corner hop, gluten free weekly meal plan
Tuesday: domestically divine tuesday,fat tuesday, traditional tuesdays, tiny tip tuesday, titus 2sday, tuesdays at the table, slightly indulgent tuesday, talent show tuesday, anti-procrastination tuesday,teach me tuesday, tempt my tummy tuesday, scratch cooking tuesday, living green, one project at a time, nifty thrifty tuesday, tip me tuesday, take-a-look tuesday,show me what you got, frugal tip tuesday, a little birdie told me, talent tuesday, encourage one another link up, thankful homemaker tuesday, gratituesdays
Wednesday: real food wednesday, homemaking linkup, gluten free wednesday, whats cooking wednesday, frugal ways sustainable days, whole food wednesdays, simple living wednesday, health 2day wednesday, women living well wednesday, wildcatting wednesday, wicked awesome wednesday, kid in the kitchen linkup, the gathering spot, allergy free wednesday, the mommy club, works for me wednesday, create and share, current linking party, whatever goes wednesday, sugar and spice, what i whipped up wednesday, look what i made link party, will see it wednesday, inspiring creativity, wow me wednesday, DIY under $5, your girlish whims, show off your stuff party, made famous by, penny pinching party, wisdom wednesay, wise woman wednesday, meatless monday, allergy friendly wednesdays
Thursday: pennywise platter, simple lives thursday, food and health carnival, rural thursday, creative juice thursday, transformation thursday, full plate thursday, Proverbs 31 Thursday link up, hearts for home thursday, beautiful thursday, taste tactic thursday, wellness weekend, homemakers challenge
Friday: pity party, weekend potluck, frugal friday, foodie friday, fight back friday, allergy free lunch box love, fresh bits friday, show and tell friday, freaky friday, home and family friday, happy friday linkup, farm girl friday, the gallery of favorites, food adventure friday, friday food flicks, feasting in fellowship link up, frugalicious friday, inspiration friday, weekend bloggy reading, big family friday, friday flair, friday fun party, farm girl friday blog hop, feature yourself friday